Sunday 15 July 2012

Griff is back

Hello!!!!

Well, it's been a while hasn't it? Today I found my first cache since April - Church Micro 1176 - Church Westcote - yes, I was there maintaining my Westcote Wander series !

Nice walk round, and good to find a cache before making my proper grand return at GEOLYMPIX 2012 - I'm so excited, will I see you there? I will be attending the Banbury Cross Webcam Flash Flash Mob, the Mega itself, and the CITO - Giving something back - plus the Post-Marathon meet the next day! That marathon is perfect timing to get my stats back up! 2000 by December? Never say never! May there be 100s more to come throughout the rest of 2012! 

See you all at the Geolympix Hopefully, and until next week, this is Griff signing out!!

Griff Grof 

PS - Westcote is a nice series, isn't it:


No comments:

Post a Comment