Wednesday 25 January 2012

Have you found Westcote Wander yet?

This is just a post to say... well... THANK YOU for all your lovely comments regarding my latest series "Westcote Wander"

I am chuffed at the amount of favorite points the caches in the series have received, and every word of every log puts a smile on my face - makes me want to set another one... Which I'm planning.... which will make Westcote Wander look silly (I hope - maybe you'll prefer Westcote Wander)

I aim for my caches to be family friendly, and exciting for a whole day out - thus why the series includes a variety of containers to keep you guessing. 

So, have you found it yet? If not, maybe this snap from the walk will convince you:


And that's only the lowest point of the walk!

You will pass through stunning Cotswold countryside on your walk, through varied terrain, with a stunning view from #2, over the rolling hills of the Area of Outstanding natural beauty!

So, what are you waiting for? Get out there, and bag 22 caches  and a lovely 5 mile stroll!

GG

Watch out for my upcoming series, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment